Learning & Digital Resources is more than just a library!
The Learning & Digital Resources team offers a wide range of facilities and services to support your learning. This includes three well stocked libraries, Learning Centres in Montrose and Forfar, our award-winning Learning Lab, our new Fujitsu Innovation Space , as well as four Learning Hubs.
To accommodate all learning styles, within each of the main campus buildings we offer a range of learning environments including: bookable IT group study rooms, individual study booths, group work areas and laptop workspaces. Like the rest of the college, all our study areas have access to Wi-Fi.
We believe that your learning does not end when you leave the classroom, so we offer a wide range of services and facilities to help you to develop the essential skills required for learning, life and work, as part of our Future Talent strategy. These include Study Skills, Wellbeing, Digital Literacy and Career Management Skills sessions, online interactive tutorials and one to one support with referencing, research techniques, presentation skills and much, much more!
In addition, we offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities to further enhance your skill set and support your progression to further education and employment, as part of the college’s award winning D&A Attributes programme.
Learning & Digital Resources staff across all campuses are here to support and help you during your time at college. If you need help or assistance with anything as wide ranging as, how to reference to where can I book a PC, then please just come and ask. We are here to help!
Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Interactive Library Catalogue
- Books, Magazines, Journals and Newspapers
- Stationery and Art Supply Sales
- eBooks and Online Resources
- Support with MyLearning and ePortfolios, including OneFile
- Online TV (ClickView)
- Open Educational Resources
- Photocopying and Scanning
- Frontline IT Support and Password Reset
- One to One Support
- Learn @ D&A Inductions Session and Online Tutorial
- Future Talent Timetabled Workshops and Hub Sessions
- Bookable PCs, Tablets and Laptops
- Learning Lab and Fujitsu Innovation Space Sessions
- 3D Printing, VR, AR and Robotics Equipment
All Dundee and Angus College staff and students can access our Learning & Digital Resources MyLearning site too, where you will find all our Future Talent resources. If you are not a member of the college and would like access to our materials, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org